Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.catsfromalpha.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect your email address when you subscribe to our mailing list.
We may use the information we obtain from the cookie n the administration of our website, to improve our website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to distinguish you from other users of our website and to monitor traffic on our website.
If you do not want us to store cookies on your computer or other device for these purposes, you may change the settings on your internet browser to reject cookies. Please note that if you set your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of our website and/or may be prevented from accessing certain parts of our website. For more information on cookies, including how to reject or delete them, please visit http://allaboutcookies.org
All user data collected by these cookies is in an anonymous form.
How long we retain your data
We will store the data you provide to us for only as long as your consent remains valid. Data regarding your use of the website will generally only be held for a short period.
What rights you have over your data
We will not use your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
You have the rights to:
- request from us confirmation of whether or not your personal data is being processed and where that is the case, confirmation of the information set out in this notice;
- request from us a copy of your data that is undergoing processing, including, in relation to data provided to us by you, and which is processed by automatic means pursuant to a contract with you, or pursuant to your consent, a right to request that data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format;
- request that we rectify or complete your personal data, where it is inaccurate or incomplete for the purposes of our processing of the data;
- request that we erase your personal data in the following circumstances:
- the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed;
- you withdraw consent and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- you successfully object to the processing pursuant to your right of objection explained below;
- the personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- the erasure is necessary for compliance with a relevant legal obligation that applies to us;
- request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in the following circumstances:
- you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling us to verify the same;
- the processing is unlawful, but you request restriction rather than erasure;
- we no longer need the data, but it is required by you in respect of legal claims;
- you have objected to the processing, until such that that we verify that there are legitimate purposes that justify such processing;
- object to any processing that is based on our, or a third party’s legitimate interests, upon which event we shall suspend processing until we demonstrate legitimate purposes that justify that processing. We may at all times continue to use data for the purpose of establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- withdraw your consent for future processing (where the processing is based on that consent);
- lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office
You can get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org